For more information about advanced searches, see Searching a database for documents that contain specified text.
To search by author
1. In the navigation pane, click Views and then "All Documents."
2. Click the Who column above the list of names to sort messages alphabetically by author.
3. Start typing the name of the author to open the "Starts with..." dialog box. You can enter some or all of the author's name.
4. Click OK. Notes selects the first message sent to you by the author.
To search for words in the titles of all messages
2. Click any message title to shift focus to the view.
3. Choose Edit - Find/Replace.
4. Type the word(s) you want to find and click "Find Next."
Each time you click "Find Next," Notes highlights the next message in the view whose title contains the word(s).
To search for words in the full text of all messages
If you remember the content of a message you are looking for, you can search your mail database for particular words.
2. Be sure your mail database is full-text indexed.
3. If you don't have access to index your mail database on the server, ask your Domino administrator for assistance in creating and indexing a local replica of your database to use for searching.
4. From the menu, choose View - Search This View to open the Search bar.
5. Enter the word(s) to search for into the "Search for" box.
6. Click Search